Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Attempting to catch up!!

So I'm the worst blogger ever. Easton is growing up before my eyes! This summer is going by so fast and I'm sure it's due to how busy we have been! Home projects have come to a halt..house is 3/4 painted on the outside and its been that way since April! I have such a love/hate relationship with taking on so many house projects! I love making things over, I just wish I could hire people to do most of the work :-)
  I guess our kitchen is basically done..just a few little things here and there need to be done, we just haven't made them a priority! Here is a before/after..I'm pretty happy with it..we decided to keep the cabinets for now, I wasn't ready to fork out another five grand at this point!







































Don't judge me on how messy it is! I have to mention that the cabinets were mauve when we moved in and we painted them white..I think it was a good choice.

   Michael and I have been spontaneous this summer and taken a few weekend getaways including Savannah Ga, which was gorgeous (but blazing hot) and most recentley we spent the weekend with dear college friends that we love! I didn't take many pics of either ( I hate when I do that) but here are a couple (most of them will be of my lil man)



















Lady & Sons in Savannah! Lives up to the hype!









Where we stayed...j/k








































































I guess that completes this disorganized post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment