Friday, April 23, 2010

Can I get a whoop whoop!!

Today is a good day...I have a healthy body, husband, baby, food to eat, a roof over my head anddddddd  I can finally say I have swept my kitchen tile today for the LAST TIME! This tile has been a thorn in my side since we've moved into our home. It has the strangest pattern,with HUGE grout lines that are very hard to keep clean, and just down right ugly. I look at and cringe everytime. Michael and I went tonight to 4 different tile stores trying to find something cheap, neutral, and somewhat nice, but lets face it anything is better than this...














My kitchen is where I spend 75% of my day so the fact that it is slowlyyyyyyyy getting a makeover is a huge blessing and hopefully a motivation to cook healthy, yummy meals during the week, and yummy treats on the weekends.
  I wish I had a better before picture, we literally had people gasp when they walked in our kitchen, it was bad. I still have a long way to go, but hopefully next week I will have an after picture with some progress to show..not a final "after" pic, but progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment